Carol A. Kerfoot
Carol A. Kerfoot has extensive experience in a broad range of business and real estate transactions, including acquisitions and divestitures, business start-ups and non-institutional financing. She frequently acts for vendors in the divestiture of their family businesses. Her representation extends to matters relating to shareholder disputes and corporate governance.
Carol’s understanding of financial information helps her to deliver strategic, results-focused, legal expertise to clients across a variety of sectors.
Carol A. Kerfoot was born in New Westminster, British Columbia, Carol is the mother of three grown children.
- Faculty of Law, University of British Columbia, LLB
- Undergraduate studies at the University of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia, 1976
- Executive Committee, Ally Law
- Martindale Peer Review Rating BV Distinguished
- Director and governance chair, B.C. Assessment Authority
- Director and board chair, Museum of Vancouver
- Trustee, Vancouver Police Foundation
- Director and governance chair, Vancouver Airport Authority
- Director, Port Metro Vancouver