Alisha P. Parmar
Alisha joined Kornfeld LLP as an associate in 2015 after completing her articles with the firm. As an associate in our real estate department, Alisha’s practice focuses on real estate development and real estate related transactions, including matters related to financing, leasing, marketing, acquisitions and dispositions.
In her spare time, Alisha enjoys playing board games, reading and cooking.
- University of British Columbia, J.D.
- University of British Columbia, B.A.
- British Columbia, 2015
- “Medical marijuana in the workplace – Don’t weed out your employees just yet!”, Advocate (Vancouver). 74(5): 687-696 (September 2016)
- “Restrictive Covenants: When the Honeymoon Ends” Alberta Law Review, Volume 53 No. 3 (March 2016)
- “Bhasin v. Hrynew: Ramifications in Employment Law” The Advocate (March 2016)
- “Creative Non-Competition Clauses as Restraints of Trade: Rhebergen v. Creston Veterinary Clinic Ltd.” The Advocate (March 2015)